Developing global human resources from the youth and youth years
Provide opportunity to transfer to a European club through the international tournament
Make players’ goals clearer by playing against Europeans clubs
7 DAY EXCURSION
|OBSERVATION||EVENING TIME||RECOVERY||RECOVERY||EVENING TIME||EVENING TIME||ー|
- Ateitis CUP is one of the most prestigious youth football tournament in Baltic sea countries, attended by more than 7000 young footballers from over 22 European and others world countries every year.
- Football school Ateitis started organizing tournaments since 2010, with teams from the East Europe. From the year 2013 we have also begun cooperating with teams from Spain, Italy, UK, Germany, Sweden and many more.
- This event take place in Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania. It is open to clubs, schools and academies. The attending teams will have the opportunity to play with international opponents and experience the spirit of multiculturalism and fair play.
- By demonstrating a beautiful and fighting game children learn about the football culture of different countries, broaden their horizons and simply enjoy football together.
- The main Ateitis CUP goals are to strengthen the love for football, accustom children to a high-quality and high-level football by playing with strong, elite rivals.
- The tournaments take place at Sportima arena, LFF and FANAI stadiums fitted with premium artificial grass.
- Ateitis CUP tournaments are approved by Lithuanian Football Federation (LFF).
|PRICE||for Malaysia price|
|DATE||Check Official Website|
AND TRANSPORTATION - REGISTRATION FEE